These peanut butter chip chocolate cookies are a quick and easy dessert that your family will enjoy. The perfect treat for a busy day!
These chocolate peanut butter chip cookies are not only easy to make, but they are also delicious. They are a must-have for the holidays!
Cookies with peanut butter chips and chocolate that are reminiscent of the Levain Bakery cookies. These easy and delicious chocolate cookies filled with Chips with peanut butter are from my friend, Dorothy Kern’s cookbook, ‘Crazy for Cookies, Brownies, & Bars’.
Crazy for Crust’s extraordinarily brilliant recipe developer is Dorothy. I strongly advise you to visit her website and go through her incredible collection of recipes if you haven’t already. I assure you that you won’t regret it. She offers stuff to suit every taste. Dorothy has everything covered, from loads of sweets to delectable and simple savory dishes. Even her fans are given a monthly baking assignment. So join in on the fun if you like baking!
These cookies are quite amazing, I have to say. I didn’t even need a mixer to create these, they were that simple to prepare! Cleanup was simple. They were adored by the family, and they didn’t stick around for very long. Which, in our opinion, is unquestionably a sign of a very delicious cookie.
These cookies would be the finest to start with if you’ve never baked before, in my opinion!
What will I need to create these cookies with chocolate and peanut butter?
- salt-free butter
- sugar, white, in granules
- Dark sugar
- a big egg
- Vanilla flavoring
- bread soda
- Powdered unsweetened cocoa
- universal flour
- Chips with peanut butter
How do I make chocolate cookies with Chips with peanut butter?
- In a large mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter, granulated sugar, and Dark sugar, and mix until completely smooth. You can do this with a spoon or a hand mixer as well.
- Add the egg, vanilla, salt, bread soda, and cocoa powder, and mix well. Carefully mix in the flour, and stir until smooth. Mix in the Chips with peanut butter.
- 2 tablespoons of dough should be used to form balls. Place the dough on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, and then place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for one to two hours to cool.
- the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line your baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper to prepare them. The cookie dough balls should be spaced at least 2 inches apart. It takes 10 to 12 minutes to bake them, or until they lose their shiny appearance.
- Before transferring the heated cookies to a wire rack, allow them to cool for one or two minutes on the hot cookie sheet.
- These cookies may be refrigerated for up to a month or kept for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Prior to baking, the dough may be chilled for up to 24 hours; just make sure to cover them to prevent drying out. The cookies should be softly flattened with the palm of your hand before baking if they have been refrigerated for more than 4 hours.
Recipes for Chocolate Peanut Butter
I have a lot of dishes with the flavors of chocolate and peanut butter, so if you enjoy that combination, you’ve come to the perfect spot!
The first and most popular are my no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars. This delicious dessert has a peanut butter cookie crust, layers of creamy peanut butter cheesecake, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip. Then it’s topped with chocolate and lots of Chips with peanut butter, and more crushed peanut butter cookies! This easy dessert is sure to become a hit with everyone.
Enjoy baking? These Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Cupcakes will delight your loved ones. The inside and outside both contain peanut butter. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cakes will ooze peanut butter filling. You’ll fall in love with it before you even bite into it.
Banana bread with peanut butter and chocolate chips is the ideal breakfast food or coffee break treat. If you make oatmeal cookies, have you ever considered adding peanut butter to them? It’s hard to eat just one of these delicious Double Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies at a time. Just a few additional chocolate chips could be nice to add. I won’t divulge.
Want to avoid turning on the oven? There, too, I’ve got you covered. For an after-school snack, prepare this chocolate peanut butter fruit dip. Both little kids and older kids will like it. For this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake’s dessert, use your slow cooker. It’s ooey, gooey, and utterly wonderful, making it the ideal weekday dessert or quick sweet treat when guests are expected.
Recipes for my favorite cookies
Of course, I like baking cookies all year long, not just during the holidays. These are a few of my all-time favorite dishes that I’ve cooked.
Smaller in size than most cookies, these Cream Cheese Cookies are very flavorful and, what’s more, highly tempting. They have a special place in my heart since my grandma created them when I was a little child.
My favorite peanut butter cookie recipe is this one. It’s a classic that never gets old. Next time, I think I might add some reese’s Chips with peanut butter for some extra peanut butter flavor.
Try this one if you’re seeking for a quicker and simpler solution. Alternatively, you could add peanut butter chips or some chocolate chips to turn them become peanut butter chocolate chip cookies as some people have done.
Want a tasty, sugar-free cookie with a peanut butter flavor? Then I also have this one for you!
FOLLOW ME on SOCIAL MEDIA: TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST.
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE NEWSLETTER BELOW!
Cookies with peanut butter chips and chocolate have a delicious chocolate flavor and are loaded with lots of Chips with peanut butter. This easy cookie recipe is a great one to make when you want a sweet treat with that fantastic flavor combination!
Author: Lynne Feifer
Cookies with peanut butter chips and chocolate
These Cookies with peanut butter chips and chocolate are reminiscent of the Levain Bakery cookies. These easy and delicious chocolate cookies filled with Chips with peanut butter are from my friend, Dorothy Kern’s cookbook, ‘Crazy for Cookies, Brownies, & Bars’.
Prepare Mode Avoid having your screen go black.
- The butter and both sugars should be well mixed and smooth. Either a spoon or a mixer may be used.
- Stir in the egg, Vanilla flavoring, salt, bread soda, and cocoa: then add the flour and stir carefully until combined and smooth. Stir in the Chips with peanut butter.
- Put 2 tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough per cookie sheet on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Given that we are chilling the dough, spacing is irrelevant. For a few hours, chill the dough.
- oven to 350°F (117°C) before using. 2 cookie sheets should be lined with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Place the cookies on the baking sheets 2 inches (5 cm) apart, and bake them for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are no longer shiny.
- Before removing from the cookie sheets, let them cool somewhat. You may freeze food for up to a month or keep it in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Serving size is 1 cookie with the following nutritional breakdown: Calories: 163kcal; Carbohydrates: 21g; Protein: 4g; Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 1g; Trans Fat: 0.2g; Cholesterol: 22mg; Sodium: 107mg; Potassium: 34mg; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 13g; Vitamin A:
Have you tried the recipe?
Follow me on Pinterest for additional recipes, and please share it with me on Instagram.
*We are members of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program created to provide us a way to make money by connecting to ShareASale as well as Amazon.com and related websites. You may access one (or more) of the goods I suggest by clicking on the links provided above. Any things bought via those links do earn me a percentage of the sales or a credit for future purchases. Your purchases help keep this site alive and support my butter, baking, and cooking habits. I appreciate your support so much. Continue to have fun in the kitchen!
posted in: Dessert, Cookies
Raspberry Chocolate Bread
Interactions with Readers
- peanut butter chips recipes
- chocolate peanut butter chip cookie calories
- dark chocolate peanut butter chip cookies
- chocolate peanut butter chip cookies levain
- reese’s chocolate peanut butter chip cookies