A deliciously sweet recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dessert or a healthy snack. This bread has only 2 ingredients and tastes like heaven when it’s done!
Chocolate bread is a type of bread that is made with chocolate and other ingredients. It is usually served as dessert or as a snack. Read more in detail here: chocolate bread.
Raspberry Chocolate Bread
On August 9, 2022, Lynne wrote: Comments (2)
Access Recipe Recipe rating RecipeSaved! RecipePin!
In every bite of this Raspberry Chocolate Bread, enjoy the taste of fresh juicy strawberries and a bit of chocolate. One taste of those strawberries and melted chocolate and it’s sure to become a new favorite of the whole family.
I love making fast breads, particularly a good banana bread recipe like my Chai Banana Bread or Brown Butter Rum Banana Bread, which goes well with a cup of tea in the fall.
Since I first published it, this pineapple bread has been a reader favorite. I’ve made it a lot, and it never lets me down. Give my Blueberry Lemon Bread Recipe a try if you like the flavors of lemon and blueberries combined. It’s guaranteed to become a family favorite since it’s bursting with fresh blueberries and a subtle citrus taste. Now that I’m only lacking a strawberry banana bread recipe, I must create this zucchini bread immediately!
Describe fast bread.
A simple recipe for bread that doesn’t need yeast is quick bread. A fast bread requires leaveners like bread soda and a bread soda for it to rise, unlike my grandmother’s excellent Italian bread. Although they may need to bake for around an hour, there is no need for kneading or proofing, and they normally take less time to prepare than a bread recipe that calls for yeast.
What do I need to create this recipe for fast bread?
- universal flour
- refined sugar
- a bread soda
- bread soda
- Halal salt
- strawberries in season
- Dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
How do I prepare this recipe for Chocolate Chip Strawberry Bread?
- Set a loaf pan ready by buttering it and preheating the oven to 350°F. View the recipe notes.
- The tiny chunks of strawberries should be well coated in the teaspoon of flour that has been added to a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, a bread soda, bread soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and melted butter in a separate basin.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, add the chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir until the mixture is smooth and melted.
- Mix the dry ingredients just until mixed after adding the liquid ingredients. It’s crucial not to overmix.
- Mix in the chopped strawberries.
- Pour half the batter into the pan that has been prepared, then top with half the chocolate drizzle. Stir the chocolate into the mixture using a knife or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- The remaining batter should be covered, then more chocolate drizzled. Place the cut strawberries on top after swirling.
- A cake tester should come out clear after 50 to 60 minutes of baking. Before removing the bread to totally cool, let it sit in the pan for 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- Butter should be well greased on the bottom of the pan, but just halfway up the edges. When I do this, my loaf will take on a more dome-like form. The top of the bread tends to flatten when I neglect to oil halfway up the sides. Try it out and tell me what you think!
- Add one teaspoon more flour than is required and set it aside. This will assist keep the strawberries from sinking in the batter while the bread bakes by coating them.
- NEVER over-mix. Just blend the dry components with the wet ingredients. If nothing has been mixed, that’s okay too. You’ll be mixing everything once more after adding the strawberries, so be careful not to overdo it. When you over-mix the ingredients for a fast bread, additional gluten develops, resulting in a final product that is rough and chewy.
- Swirl the chocolate into the batter with a knife, being careful to spread it to the pan’s edges as well.
- Depending on how long they bake, the strawberry slices on top may or may not sink. If it does, it may not be as aesthetically pleasing, but it will still be tasty!
- Before flipping out the bread, let it at least 15 minutes to cool in the pan on a cooling rack. Wait until the bread has fully cooled before slicing it for the best results.
- For this dish, frozen strawberries are OK. Before dicing, let them thaw fully and pat out as much moisture as you can. I do advise using fresh berries before freezing them since the extra moisture from the frozen berries can affect the final product.
How should this fast strawberry bread be stored?
When firmly sealed in plastic wrap, this bread may last up to 5 days. Wrap the cooled loaf entirely in plastic wrap before wrapping it firmly in aluminum foil if you want to freeze it. You may put the wrapped loaf into a sealable plastic bag if you decide not to use foil. Prior to serving, let the bread thaw overnight.
Recipes for strawberries
I have recipes with strawberries if you like them.
If you’re looking for a meal for Sunday brunch that’s a little bit simpler than quick bread, try these amazing Strawberry Nutella Crepes or these Strawberry Cream Muffins. They are A-MAZINGLY GOOD!
There are even more delectable breakfast alternatives, including this Easy Strawberry Scones and Mixed Berry Scones. I suppose you could say that my favorite morning food is strawberry jam! haha But these Cheese Blintzes with this Three Ingredient Strawberry Sauce are my absolute FAVORITE strawberry dish, whether for breakfast or dessert. You’ll adore them just as much as my family has, in my opinion.
Strawberries aren’t only for breakfast, of course. They bring flavor and color to my well-known Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing. Additionally, they can create fantastic Mojitos that taste amazing with strawberries!
strawberries as dessert
My no-bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars have become quite popular. They are really mouthwatering! This dish will become a staple in your home thanks to the layers of Oreo cookies, cheesecake, strawberry pie filling, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip or my Stabilized Whipped Cream.
A delectable variation on the well-known strawberry salad that we all grew to adore as children is strawberry pretzel pie, which has a salted pretzel crust. It tastes amazing when sweet and salty flavors are combined.
You also had your choice of ice cream, strawberry-rhubarb pie, galette, or crisp, of course. Strawberries are without a doubt my favorite fruit.
FOLLOW ME on SOCIAL MEDIA: TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST.
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE NEWSLETTER BELOW!
Slices of this fast Strawberry Chocolate Bread, which has chunks of strawberry and chocolate woven throughout, are a wonderful snack and go well with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
Author: Lynne Feifer
Raspberry Chocolate Bread
1 hour 15 minutes overall
Enjoy the taste of strawberries in season and a bit of chocolate in every bite of this Raspberry Chocolate Bread. This easy-to-make quick bread is a delicious summer treat when strawberries are in season or just as tasty all year long.
Prepare Mode Avoid having your screen go black.
Butter a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the 1 teaspoon of flour from the 2 cups you had left aside to the chopped strawberries. Completely cover the strawberries. As the bread bakes, this will aid in preventing them from sinking in the batter.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, a bread soda, bread soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Whisk together the eggs, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Add to the dry ingredients, and blend just. A few lumps are acceptable.
Add the chopped strawberries and gently fold with a rubber spatula.
Fill the loaf pan with half of the batter.
Melt the chocolate chips in a little microwave-safe dish for 30 seconds. If necessary, stir and melt for an additional 10 seconds. Stir until the mixture is flawless. Over the batter, drizzle half of the chocolate and use a knife to swirl it around.
Pour the remaining batter into the pan and sprinkle some more of the leftover chocolate on top. With a knife, twirl once more. Strawberries should be sliced and placed on top.
When a toothpick put in the center of the cake comes out clean, bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Before removing from pan, let stand on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes.
Serving size is 1 slice with the following nutritional breakdown: Calories: 251kcal; Carbohydrates: 36g; Protein: 4g; Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3g; Trans Fat: 0.3g; Cholesterol: 49mg; Sodium: 171mg; Potassium: 142mg; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 19g; Vitamin A:
Have you tried the recipe?
Follow me on Pinterest for additional recipes, and please share it with me on Instagram.
This article was first published on June 12, 2011. On 8/9/22, it was formatted and updated with images.
submitted to: Breads
The best recipe for Chick-fil-A frosted lemonade
Interactions with Readers
This is a recipe for chocolate strawberry banana bread. It’s a sweet, moist and delicious dessert that can be made in under an hour.
- chocolate strawberry muffins
- chocolate strawberry cake
- strawberry chocolate chip bread
- strawberry bread recipe
- sourdough strawberry bread