These cheese poppers are a great keto snack that is perfect for your next party. They take less than 10 minutes to make and can be served with dipping sauces or stuffed into celery sticks.
The “eat fat lose fat blog” is a blog that focuses on the benefits of eating healthy fats. It has recipes for keto pimento cheese poppers.
Go to the Recipe
Are you throwing a modest party or a family get-together? Or maybe you’re seeking for a delectable recipe that can be served as a snack, lunch, or dinner? Then you’ve arrived to the perfect spot!
These Pimento Cheese Poppers on a Keto Diet are flavorful, crispy on the exterior, and cheesy to the max. And if you prefer your food spicy, this is the dish for you.
This Pimento Cheese Poppers on a Keto Diet recipe is also low-carb (just 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving), simple to create, and only requires a few basic Ingredients. Furthermore, this recipe freezes well and may be utilized for dinner preparation.
Contents Table of Contents
Is Pimento Cheese a Keto Approved Food?
It is debatable! If you want to use store-bought pimento cheese spread, please sure to read the label carefully before purchasing. You don’t want any sugar or hazardous additives in it. So it’s preferable to prepare your own low-carb pimento cheese spread. You’ll know exactly what’s in it this way.
Recipe for Low-Carb Pimento Cheese
Making a keto homemade pimento cheese spread is really simple. It just need a bowl, a spatula (fork, spoon, or virtually anything else would do), and five Ingredients.
Here’s everything you’ll need to make this keto pimento cheese:
- This dish calls for pimiento peppers, which may be fresh or marinated.
- Mayonnaise – you may use any sort of mayonnaise for this cheese spread, but I like the avocado mayonnaise.
- Shredded cheddar cheese – for this keto pimento cheese spread, shredded cheddar cheese is a necessity;
- Worcestershire sauce – you must use this sauce to give the cheese spread a taste boost;
- Cayenne pepper powder – I use cayenne pepper powder to give a little extra heat, but if you’re afraid it’ll be too hot for you, you can leave it out or replace it with smoked paprika.
That’s all there is to it! Simply prepare the Ingredients, pour them all in a mixing basin, and stir to blend. This dish may be be spiced up with adding onion powder or garlic powder.
After that, store the pimiento cheese in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The cheese dip will last up to 5 days in this manner.
Pimento Cheese Poppers on a Keto Diet
You may continue on to the following step of the recipe, which is preparing the low-carb poppers, after you’ve made your keto pimento cheese dip.
What you should do next is:
- Prepare the jalapeos by chopping them up. Remove the seeds and anything else from the insides of the pepper by cutting it in half lengthwise and setting it aside.
- Pimento cheese should be stuffed inside the jalapeos. Scoop some of the keto pimento cheese spread and place it into the jalapeos using a teaspoon.
- Wrap the bacon around the packed jalapeos. For each filled jalapeo, one bacon slice is required. Make sure the bacon fully covers the peppers.
- Bake. Depending on how crispy you prefer your bacon, roast the peppers for 20-25 minutes in a 350°F oven. You may bake the poppers for up to half an hour if you want them extra crispy.
That concludes our discussion. I highly advocate serving the keto jalapeo poppers right after they’ve been baked since they’ll taste best that way.
Also, if you have an air fryer, you can absolutely use it to bake these pimento cheese poppers. You’ll have less cleanup to handle this way, and the bacon will be even crispier than you anticipated.
Instructions for Keeping Instructions
These Pimento Cheese Poppers on a Keto Diet should be served and eaten as soon as possible after baking. The bacon will stay crispy this way, and you’ll get a good sense of the textures.
If there are any leftovers, cover them with plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator. They should last up to two days this way. It’s also a good idea to reheat these poppers before serving since they’re best served hot.
This dish is also freezer-friendly, which is another reason why I like it. With the exception of the final step, I prefer to follow the recipe step by step (which is the baking). So, if you’re going to freeze these keto poppers, do so before baking them and freeze them uncooked.
Pimento Cheese Poppers on a Keto Diet
These Pimento Cheese Poppers on a Keto Diet are loaded with flavor, perfectly crisp on the outside, and insanely cheesy. Of course, this recipe is low-carb (only 4 grams of carbs per serving), easy to make, and calls for only a few simple Ingredients. Moreover, this recipe is freezer-friendly and can be used for meal prep.
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 20 minutes
30 minutes total
Dinner, Lunch, and Snack
calorie count: 355 kcal
To make the pimento cheese, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 4 oz. drained and diced pimiento
- 12 cup mayonnaise made with avocado
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tblsp. Worcestershire
- cayenne pepper powder, 1 tsp
To make the poppers
- 5 jalapeo peppers
- 10 bacon slices
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
Combine the chopped pimento, mayo, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
Remove the seeds from the jalapeos by cutting them in half lengthwise.
Fill the insides of the jalapeos with pimento cheese using a spoon.
Wrap the bacon around the jalapeos until they are completely covered.
Place the wrapped jalapeos on the baking pan that has been prepared and bake for 20-25 minutes (until the bacon is nice and crispy).
calorie count: 355 kcal 4 g carbohydrate 12 g protein 32 g fat 12g Saturated Fat 1 gram polyunsaturated fat 5 g monounsaturated fat 50 milligrams of cholesterol 428 mg sodium 125 mg potassium 1 gram of fiber 2 g sugar 1217 IU Vitamin A 36 milligrams of vitamin C 331mg calcium 1 milligram of iron
Pimento cheese, pimento cheese filling, pimento cheese poppers, pimento peppers, pimiento peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo peppers, jalapeo pepper
The “squeezed juice cleanse instructions” is a keto recipe that uses pimentos and cheese. It is easy to make and the ingredients are simple to find.
- squeeze me detox
- does squeezed juice cleanse work
- detox juice recipes
- juice cleanse delivery
- squeezed flavors