The best thing about these bars is that you can enjoy them with or without the almonds. The almond filling keeps this dessert soft and moist just like a regular cake. These bars are not only gluten-free but vegan too! A perfect healthy treat for your springtime celebrations, parties and even lunch boxes!.
These bars are made with a mixture of blueberries, almonds, brown sugar, and coconut. They’re perfect for any time of day. Read more in detail here: blueberry almond bars.
Dream Bars with Blueberries and Almonds are a wonderful no-bake dessert with layers of flavor in each mouthful. This recipe, which includes a shortbread cookie crust, cheesecake layer, Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping from Lucky Leaf, whipped topping, and white chocolate curls, is sure to please.
This Easter cheesecake dish will be a delicious addition to your dinner!
I’m excited to offer you this sponsored post in collaboration with Lucky Leaf. As usual, all of my views are entirely my own.
I have to admit, I’m completely enamored with anything you can create using Lucky Leaf goods. There are no limits to what you can make, from breakfast to dessert and anything in between.
Have you tried anything from Lucky Leaf? If you haven’t already, I highly advise you to do so. I’ve created a few thus far. For loads more recipe ideas, go to their website!
PIN THIS SIMPLE BLUEBERRY DESSERT RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD!
With Lucky Leaf, you can bake and do more! Since 1949, this family-owned cooperative has given generations of home cooks with high-quality fruit products with a fresh fruit flavor and no high fructose corn syrup. My grandmother kept cans of Lucky Leaf on hand at all times so she’d never be without when it came time to make a great meal. I’ve learned to like them just as much and keep them in my pantry as well.
Lucky Leaf has appeared in a number of my dishes, including this No Bake Cherry Hot Chocolate Cheesecake. It’s a simple dessert that your family and friends will love. Who says hot chocolate can’t be enjoyed all year? I’m not one of them! Make this Patriotic Poke Cake to honor those occasions when you’re feeling patriotic. The cherry fruit filling hiding within and on top of the cake will delight everyone. And then there’s my drool-worthy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars (if I do say so myself). Yeah. In a nutshell, it was breathtaking. Okay, that’s two words, but one isn’t enough to describe these bars. Believe me when I tell that you really must create them.
What do I require?
- crumbs from a shortbread biscuit If you like, you may use graham cracker crumbs or another cookie. The shortbread appealed to me since the biscuits were not too sugary.
- butter that has not been salted
- creme fraiche
- Powdered sugar or confectioners’ sugar
- almond extract in its purest form
- Whipped Topping or my Stabilized Whipped Cream recipe
- Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping from Lucky Leaf
- If desired, use a white chocolate bar to make chocolate curls.
What’s the best way to cook this simple cheesecake dessert?
- Lining an 8 X 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper or gently coating it with cooking spray is a good way to start. I prefer to use parchment paper to line my pan so that I can easily remove the whole dish out and cut it into pieces with a big knife.
- Microwave the butter, then grind the shortbread biscuits into tiny crumbs in a food processor or blender. Mix the crumbs into the melted butter until everything is well mixed. Place the mixture in the prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom and along the sides. To set, place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the creme fraiche, confectioners’ sugar, and almond extract into a mixing bowl. Beat until combined. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Dollop the cheesecake filling over the frozen crust and distribute it evenly to the pan’s edges.
- Place spoonfuls of the Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Filling or Topping over the cheesecake and gently spread them out.
- Set the remaining whipped topping over top and place in the freezer for at least two hours.
- Place the remaining Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Filling or Topping on top before serving, then scrape the white chocolate shavings over the top with a vegetable peeler.
Is it possible to prepare this meal ahead of time?
Yes! Aside from the fact that I don’t have to use the oven to prepare it, I also like that I can make it the day before a party to save time. Simply follow the Instructions and put it in the refrigerator overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle the white chocolate curls over top.
Recipes for Dream Bars
- Dream Bars with Chocolate and Peanut Butter
- Raspberry Cream Dream Bars that don’t need to be baked
- Dream Bars with Banana Pudding
- No-Bake Turtle Dream Bars are quick and easy to make.
- Dreamy Peppermint Dessert
- Dream Bars with Orange Creamsicle
Desserts that don’t need baking
- Lemon Cheesecake That Doesn’t Need to Be Baked
- Cookies with Peanut Butter and Cornflakes
- Pie with Cookies and Cream
- Pie with Peanut Butter
- Granola Bars made using Rice Krispies cereal
- S’mores Cookies with Peanut Butter
- Rice Krispies Treats with Butterfinger
This no-bake Blueberry Almond Cheesecake dessert is quick and simple to prepare.
Dream Bars with Blueberries and Almonds
#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg #wprm-recipe-user-rating-1.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434 svg #wprm-recipe-user-rating-1.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-33.wprm-rating-star-33.wprm-rating-star-33.wprm-rating-star-33.wprm-rating-star-33.wp url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-33); url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-33); url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-33) #wprm-recipe-user-rating-1.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-50 svg *.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating- url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-50); url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-50); url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-50); #wprm-recipe-user-rating-1.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-66 svg * #wprm-recipe-user-rating-1.wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-66 svg url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-66); url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-66); url(#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-66 stop linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-33 linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-33 #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #3434 stop linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-50 linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-50 linearGradient#wpr #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #3434 stop linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-66 linearGradient#wprm-recipe-user-rating-1-66 linearGradient#wpr #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #343434; #3434
Dream Bars with Blueberries and Almonds are an easy no bake dessert with layers of deliciousness in every bite. Made with a shortbread cookie crust, cheesecake layer, Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping from Lucky Leaf, whipped topping, and sprinkled with white chocolate curls, this is one recipe that everyone will enjoy.
Keyword Dream Bars with Blueberries and Almonds, Blueberry Dessert, No Bake Dessert
45-minute prep time
2 hours to prepare
2 hours and 45 minutes total
9 persons can be served
calorie count: 505kcal
Lynne Feifer is the author of this book.
2 mixing bowls, medium
1 sheet of parchment paper
a baking pan that measures 18 x 8 inches
1 spatula made of rubber
1 spatula (offset)
- 12 cup shortbread cookie crumbs (you may substitute graham cracker crumbs or an other biscuit if you want)
- 5 tablespoons butter that has not been salted
- 8 ounces creme fraiche room temperature
- 1 CUP CONFECTIONERS’ SUCTIONERS’ SUCTIONERS’
- 1 ½ teaspoons almond extract in its purest form
- 8 oz. whipped topping or 8 oz. of my Stabilized Whipped Cream
- 21 ounces Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping from Lucky Leaf
- 4 oz. white chocolate candy bar (optional) for chocolate curls
If desired, line an 8 X 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. This will make it easier to pull the bars off the pan and cut them into squares equally. Alternatively, spray it with cooking spray.
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter for 30 seconds. Cook for another 15 seconds or more, stirring constantly, until the cheese has fully melted.
With a rubber spatula, mix the cookie crumbs into the melted butter until fully incorporated. The mixture should be pressed into the prepared pan and evenly distributed to the edges. Place the pan in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
Put the creme fraiche, confectioners’ sugar, and almond extract into a medium mixing bowl, and beat until well combined, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping with a rubber spatula until mixed.
Remove the crust from the freezer and spread dollops of cheesecake filling across it. Spread the cream evenly across the pan using an offset spatula.
Using 1 cup of the Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping from Lucky Leaf, place spoonfuls over the cheesecake and gently spread.
Cover with dollop after dollop of the remaining whipped topping or Stabilized Whipped Cream. Place for at least two hours in the freezer.
Place spoonfuls of the leftover blueberry fruit filling on top of the whipped topping and gently spread. Lift the parchment out of the pan to remove the bars.
Before serving, scrape chocolate shavings onto the top using a vegetable peeler.
We’re freezing this recipe to set as opposed to refrigerating in my other Recipes for Dream Bars so that the whipped topping will be a bit sturdier when spreading the blueberry filling over it.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 207mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 53g
The “blueberry growers association” is a group of people who grow blueberries. They are the main producers of blueberries in North America.
- blueberries for dinner
- blueberry council
- oats and blueberry cookies
- blueberry brie tart
- blueberry ideas